The breve Simulation Environment: Downloads
breve Integrated Development Environment Version 2.7.2 [02/25/2008]
All you need to get started writing your own simulations in breve, with full application with integrated editor and object browser. This package also includes the SDK for writing your own breve plugins.
- breveIDE 2.7.2 for Mac OS X [22MB disk image]
- breveIDE 2.7.2 for Linux [32MB tar/gz file]
- breveIDE 2.7.2 for Windows [22MB zip file]
Command Line breve Version 2.7.2 [02/25/2008]
The command line version of breve lets you run simulations from the terminal, both with and without graphical output. The command line version does not include an integrated editor or a number of the other features available in the breve IDE. This version of breve is for users who need the ability to run breve simulations from shell scripts, or for those who prefer to work on the command line. This package also includes the SDK for writing your own breve plugins.
- breve CLI 2.7.2 for Mac OS X [23MB tar/gz file]
- breve CLI 2.7.2 for Linux [30MB tar/gz file]
- breve CLI 2.7.2 for Windows [20MB zip file]
breve source code
- breve source code, version 2.7 [16MB tar/gz file]
In addition to the official breve 2.7 source code release, you can access the latest development source code via Subversion or via nightly snapshots. This code is potentially unstable.
- Instructions for accessing current breve source code via anonymous Subversion.
- Browse the breve Subversion repository from your webbrowser.
- Download a nightly snapshot of the latest breve source code.
A screensaver featuring the evolution of physically simulated creatures learning to walk.
- See the breveCreatures screensaver page.